Using a momentary switch to control a small circuit

Hi guys,

I'm looking for advice on how I would go about using a couple momentary on type switches to control a simple light circuit.

More specifically, I want to use a pair of #-Link-Snipped-# to switch on and off a pair of standard 60w incandescent house bulbs that are "daisy chained" in the headboard of my bed (the bed looks something like #-Link-Snipped-#). The people who designed the bed seamed to think it was perfectly acceptable to have the only switch for the lights on the far right side where it is easily accessible to only one of the people who would be sharing the king size the bed... go figure.

Are you guys familiar with a product I could easily adapt to that use, or am I looking at having to create a control circuit with a relay of some kind? I don't have too much experience with that sort of thing, but I wouldn't feel uncomfortable going down that road if I needed to.

Thanks in advance
-Spook

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi friends, Can any one tell me, how I can take benefits of CE?
hi guys i am student of telecom eng.guys i want to know to know that whaqt is difference between telecom and electronics eng .are the equivalent or not
– Super high gas barrier film designed for electronic devices – 30 April, 2008 – Mitsubishi Plastics, Inc. (MPI), today announces the European launch of its new super high gas...
There is something i know : Dynamic HTML is a collective term for a combination of new Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) tags and options, that will let you create Web...
hye friends i m john & i hve UPS & monitor & Keyboead & mouse Sound systeam Can u give me Best Cotations for Mother board of AMD & Intel...