Quotation

hye friends
i m john & i hve UPS & monitor & Keyboead & mouse Sound systeam
Can u give me Best Cotations for Mother board of AMD & Intel As well as Processor of AMD , Dual to Core & core 2 duo

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Re: Cotation

welcome johnsena to CE.
    Firstly introduce your self and ask the questions in the appropriate section..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    21johncena
    hye friends
    i m john & i hve UPS & monitor & Keyboead & mouse Sound systeam
    Can u give me Best Cotations for Mother board of AMD & Intel As well as Processor of AMD , Dual to Core & core 2 duo

We don't seel computers or computer hardware. Maybe you should contact your local computer shop?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Where are you located? You can usually find the pricelists of computer parts online.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE FOLLOWING DATA SHAFT DIA:150 mm WEIGHT TO BE TILTED 12000 KGS CALCULATE RPM OF SHAFT AND TORQUE REQUIRED FOR THE MOTOR TO START HOW...
Computer company Acer's UK marketing director seems to think he knows when Windows 7 will be released. His claim: October 23. By most accounts, this date seems a little off....
anyone can help me about analytic hierarchy process . my thesis is "cutting fluid selection using analytic hierarchy process" .
i have a question for you can we design Common emitter mode unbypassed emitter resistor amplifier using H parameter accurate model and also can we find i/p and o/p impedance...
A container is there, if you put a anything to that container i will become 2 in one second, and again after one second it will become 4 and again...