major project - structural health monitoring using non-destructive techniques

I want to know what things should I keep in my mind while selecting the sites for the test 

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

The question is not clear. Do you want to know what all should be considered on some actual structure (building, bridge or whatever) or some different issue?

I want to know what things should I keep in my mind while selecting the sites for the test

• Arsh Deep
    Arsh Deep

What should be considered sir 

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

You haven’t answered the question asked.

Only a general answer is possible. Please check these sites. Maybe useful to clarify your ideas.

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello sir/mam Now I am doing my UG in CSE and I am well interested in doing astronomy in as my PG and I have some knowledge about space and...
Any waste material that can replace lime in cements or concretes and should have equal or greater properties as compared to lime.
I am about to start my final year project. I have researched and found that i would have to have my hands on image processing and object recognition through machine...
I'm requesting all our CEans to cricique the design of this website. We already have received feedback from many CEans here and via email in private, and we've noted them...
I am a student in Electronics domain. And I want to know if better opportunities can come my way if i join CDAC rather than TCS? Another reason for me...