what is difference between telecom and electronics engineering

hi guys i am student of telecom eng.guys i want to know to know that whaqt is difference between telecom and electronics eng .are the equivalent or not

Replies

• Ernesha
    Ernesha
    Refer to following links:

Telecommunication Engineering
    Electronics Engineering

for any other queries just message me
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I might venture and say telecommunications is a subset of electronics engineering. Electronics is a vast field.. no one can actually cover it in their undergraduate years. There is usually a specialization that students choose before they graduate.

For me, I'm an electronics engineer specializing in communications. I'd prefer to be known as the latter, since I haven't covered things like VLSI, etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

– Super high gas barrier film designed for electronic devices – 30 April, 2008 – Mitsubishi Plastics, Inc. (MPI), today announces the European launch of its new super high gas...
There is something i know : Dynamic HTML is a collective term for a combination of new Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) tags and options, that will let you create Web...
hye friends i m john & i hve UPS & monitor & Keyboead & mouse Sound systeam Can u give me Best Cotations for Mother board of AMD & Intel...
HI I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE FOLLOWING DATA SHAFT DIA:150 mm WEIGHT TO BE TILTED 12000 KGS CALCULATE RPM OF SHAFT AND TORQUE REQUIRED FOR THE MOTOR TO START HOW...
Computer company Acer's UK marketing director seems to think he knows when Windows 7 will be released. His claim: October 23. By most accounts, this date seems a little off....