How this CE is beneficial to me

Hi friends,

Can any one tell me, how I can take benefits of CE?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    @ Megha:

Be active here. Feel free to seek help from other members and be proactive in helping other CEans. Both these activities will help you 😀

Also, spend some time browsing the site. You will learn lot by reading the discussions here.

You may start with posting your introduction in our Introductions Section.
  • m.nishikanth
    m.nishikanth
    CE helps you contact engineers all over the globe. sorry thats the only information i can provide because i too am new to this.
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    You can post your problems, people who may had faced such problems or know the solution can help you..
    CE is community of 58000 engineers, so there's a high probability that your query will be answered.
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Wel come to CE Family .............

From CE you can contact all engineers across the world
    First of all you may go through all the sections and threads then you may get an idea about what is CE and how it is beneficial !!
    Just be active here in forum sections 😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi guys i am student of telecom eng.guys i want to know to know that whaqt is difference between telecom and electronics eng .are the equivalent or not
– Super high gas barrier film designed for electronic devices – 30 April, 2008 – Mitsubishi Plastics, Inc. (MPI), today announces the European launch of its new super high gas...
There is something i know : Dynamic HTML is a collective term for a combination of new Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) tags and options, that will let you create Web...
hye friends i m john & i hve UPS & monitor & Keyboead & mouse Sound systeam Can u give me Best Cotations for Mother board of AMD & Intel...
HI I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE FOLLOWING DATA SHAFT DIA:150 mm WEIGHT TO BE TILTED 12000 KGS CALCULATE RPM OF SHAFT AND TORQUE REQUIRED FOR THE MOTOR TO START HOW...