US Army's Greatest Inventions of the year - Military Engineering Might!

Covering things from GPS controlled Mortars, helmet sensors, to manned-Unmanned teaming software software and much more shows how IT has pervaded mundane military practice.
Designfax – Technology for OEM Design Engineers

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Firstly, i am introducing my self. I am Hamlet(Nick name). A Civil Engineering Last year student from Bangladesh. I am also a blogger. I have several blogs(home improvement, Family and...
I have a transformer with a center tap secondary. Currently, I just connected the primary to the sector (with a switch and a fuse, of course). After taking some readings...
Recently looking at the very fast development in Ubuntu, I've switched myself from Mint to Ubuntu (Fedora is still a hottest OS for me). Being honest,I am enjoying it.Something in...
could u please tell me advanced java technology projects to do for computer science engineering students with domains like data mining,web applications etc plz send me as soon as possible..
Dear godfather, please help me with RF 433 tx rx pair. i am transmitting data from UART at the receiver of RF 433 i am getting inverted bit pattern of...