Various scholarships for Higher studies

opportunities within your networks

1. Australia Award Scholarship (#-Link-Snipped-#)
2. LPDP Scholarsh hip (#-Link-Snipped-#)
3. DIKTI Scholarship a. Dalam Negeri (#-Link-Snipped-#)b. Luar Negeri (#-Link-Snipped-#)
4. Turkey Government Scholarship (#-Link-Snipped-#)
5. General Cultural Scholarship India (#-Link-Snipped-#)
6. USA Government Scholarship a. (#-Link-Snipped-#)b. (IIEF – Indonesian International Education Foundation)
7. Netherland Government Scholarship (#-Link-Snipped-#)
8. Korean Government Scholarship (#-Link-Snipped-#…)
9. Belgium Government Scholarship (#-Link-Snipped-#)
10. Israel ... ... xxx
11. Sciences Po France (#-Link-Snipped-#…/the-emile-boutmy-scholars…)
12. Utrecht University Netherland (Universiteit Utrecht | Sharing science, shaping tomorrow…/grantsandscholarships/Pages/utrechtexcel…)
13. Prasetya Mulya Business School Indonesia (#-Link-Snipped-#)
14. Brunei Darussalam Government Scholarship (#-Link-Snipped-#)
15. Monbugakusho Scholarship Japan (Informasi Beasiswa Monbukagakusho/ MEXT)
16. Paramadina University Master Fellowship Indonesia (#-Link-Snipped-#…/paramadina-medco-fell…)
17. PPM School of Management Indonesia (#-Link-Snipped-#)
18. University of Twente Netherland (#-Link-Snipped-#…/scholarshipsandgrants/…/)
19. Sweden Government Scholarship (#-Link-Snipped-#)
20. Chinese Government Scholarship (#-Link-Snipped-#…)
21. Taiwan Government Scholarship (#-Link-Snipped-#)
22. United Kingdom Government SCholarship (#-Link-Snipped-#)
23. Panasonic Scholarship Japan (#-Link-Snipped-#…/scho

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Dr David Labonte and his colleagues at the University of Cambridge’s Zoology Department have, much to the disappointment of fans, revealed that Spider-man cannot exist in the real world! The...
Suggest any FPGA project with material
i am currently working on my diploma project..i have decided to make an regenerative braking working model concept is to use a dc motor to drive a wheel using belt...
I m an Engineering students. I got 85% in 10th,48 in 12th.Then I completed diploma on 10th basis and i got 75 in diploma and my overall aggregate of engineering...
If you’d ask a gamer about what is the first thing they’d look at while buying a gaming laptop, you will definitely find the reply to be ‘processing and graphics...