URGENT NEED:TO and fro moving mechanism

HEY ppl plz help me...
actually i need a mechanism in which i want to move a small iron rod to and fro in a space of 3cm.actually its like batsmen running to take runs.i just want them to run to and fro faster.in 1 sec i want them to run 30 to 40 runs.so 30 to 40 rounds of iron rod i want in 1 sec.actually i want to exploit the persistent of vision phenomenon just lik in TV screens or monitors but in mechanical aspect.

PLZ help its urgent!!!!!!!!1

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What kind of help do you need? Do you want a design? Could you share your efforts so far?
  • gohm
    gohm
    Yeah, please give more info so we will know both what you need, what you are trying to accomplish, what are the rules. A mechanically driven rocker or pushrod system to all kinds could be used.
  • pillai
    pillai
    The plunger of a solenoid might be considered.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    can we use cam mechanisum???

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i need a topic for miniproject in ece
i'm facing this problem with my aquarium tank where whenever i put my hand inside the water, i feel the electricity shock! i'v tested with a test pen, but it...
it will be vry kind of you ppl if u can help me suggest me sum gud place where i gt to learn sumthing atleast a small pie in a...
Alright earth loving CEans, its time to take a stand against global warming. For the first time in history, people of all ages, nationalities, race and background have the opportunity...
hi there, can u please provide me some details regarding "Dish antenna positioning system using telephone".....😀