Updating thread titles?

Hello,

Just was wondering why thread title editing is not allowed? Or am I missing something?

I think its one of the basic functionality that should be made available to the members.

Regards.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    [Prototype]
    Hello,

Just was wondering why thread title editing is allowed? Or am I missing something?

I think its one of the basic functionality that should be made available to the members.

Regards.
    The rights to edit the thread titles are available only to the moderators. Contact the mods and they'll be happy to edit the titles.

PS: We continue to edit titles to make them more user-friendly on daily basis.
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    May I ask why this power is not given to regular members? I can't see any harm with that right remaining in hands of normal member. I mean, one may feel to edit the title numerous times until they see it fit (at least I do it a lot).
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Ya, when editing a post is allowed, I think editing title should also be.......

Also, why is there no option to delete a post? At least before a minute after the post is posted.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do you feel like changing your number because you unwillingly gave it to unwanted people? App Store got an easy solution for you, and it is called 'Burner'. It will...
hey guys..., let me know how many of you are going to answer the below question.... series is : 14,916,2536,?
I have a paper presentation program regarding communication system. Is botanicus interactus-a multi touch controller be a suitable one? or suggest me some good topics.i also have other options like...
can any1 provide me ieee based project topics for electronics and communication branch..
Hello everyone, before you guys give any response let me frankly inform you all that i am a layman in mechanics so its a earnest request to all that please...