Burner - A New App That Provides Disposable Numbers

Do you feel like changing your number because you unwillingly gave it to unwanted people? App Store got an easy solution for you, and it is called 'Burner'. It will be available for $1.99 per download. Initially it provides you with 3 credit points which enable you to purchase the number. The App allows you to take up any number (with any area code) valid upto 7 days with a talktime of 20mins. You can anytime buy more credits to go for another contact number. And the best part - Whenever you want to get rid of people who have that app generated number of yours, simply Dispose It!
Sounds good to me, What about you?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Is this service available in India?
  • Smeechi Mittal
    Smeechi Mittal
    The App is currently unavailable in India. In an attempt to download it, following message appears on screen :
    The item you've requested is not currently available in Indian store, but it is available in US store. Click Change store to view this item.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey guys..., let me know how many of you are going to answer the below question.... series is : 14,916,2536,?
I have a paper presentation program regarding communication system. Is botanicus interactus-a multi touch controller be a suitable one? or suggest me some good topics.i also have other options like...
can any1 provide me ieee based project topics for electronics and communication branch..
Hello everyone, before you guys give any response let me frankly inform you all that i am a layman in mechanics so its a earnest request to all that please...
If the use 2-stroke engine in latest bike.is it possible?