Query regarding my paper presentation

I have a paper presentation program regarding communication system. Is botanicus interactus-a multi touch controller be a suitable one? or suggest me some good topics.i also have other options like 4g, Tokelau's solar system.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Botanicus Interactus is indeed a communication exercise. Should prove interesting, provided you make it so.
    Please see Big K's posts on how to do this:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Nithyasri
    Nithyasri
    the post in todays home page gives a few details about botanicus interactus. i want more to put it as presentation? what could i do?
  • Nithyasri
    Nithyasri
    @Big K:ya the reply you sent me was quiet useful sir. i got some valuable tips. thank you!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nithyasri
    @Big K:ya the reply you sent me was quiet useful sir. i got some valuable tips. thank you!
    Have you seen this: #-Link-Snipped-# ?
  • Nithyasri
    Nithyasri
    ya but this has very less contents sir..
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nithyasri
    ya but this has very less contents sir..
    You'll have to tell us what help you need so that we can help.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    There is some more info on the principle behind the news item, called Swept Frequency Capacitive Sensing:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    These are emerging technologies with commercial potential. Early reports may not disclose all technical info.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can any1 provide me ieee based project topics for electronics and communication branch..
Hello everyone, before you guys give any response let me frankly inform you all that i am a layman in mechanics so its a earnest request to all that please...
If the use 2-stroke engine in latest bike.is it possible?
Wondering if it's possible to convert radiations into electricity? If yes, what's the right way of doing it?
I want to create project in voice based email. In this project we access and control all email functions through voice only like compose,delete , move etc. This will help...