Unlocking Your Android Phone Using NFC

This is fun project, sad part is I don't have a device with NFC. But you can DIY if you got one with NFC. Quite better than Apple's Buggy Exploited Fingerprint scanner LOL!

Here's the PDF for DIY : #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Adafruit always come-up with something AWESOME.

BTW I got few NFC tags will try to play with my Google Nexus 7.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I wanna use NFC tags to lock/unlock my RPi and/or Laptop.
    Ideas ?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    NFC based lock/unlock looks good when we are using some inbuilt NFC reader like Nexus but if you want to use to control your RPi or Laptop you need external NFC reader that is only disadvantage.
    But yes if you want to do this as a technical point of view then it's 👍.
    So let's do some brain storming and create our own NFC reader.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Huawei has launched 3 new phones - Huawei Ascend G6, Ascend G750 and Honor 3C in India today. The phones run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system and offer...
Hi engineers, I really don't know if it already exist, hope it does, but I need a software or a tool to generate a document based on a template. For...
Does it ever happen to you that you forgot your keys inside the car and then locked the car. I have been in this type of problem couple of times...
A Japanese startup company named Power Japan Plus has showed a promise in putting the energy storage woes to rest. The engineering team at PJP has developed an entirely new...
Hello CEans ! So today we have the pleasure to have an insight in the life of a truly crazy engineer @Nayan Goenka. He is presently pursuing engineering in Information...