Software/Tool to generate documents based on a template

Hi engineers,

I really don't know if it already exist, hope it does, but I need a software or a tool to generate a document based on a template. For example, lets say that I need to generate documents with information about NBA players. The document should have 4 basic sections (Biography, NCAA career stats, NBA career stats, image). All this info should be already stored in a database. So basiclly what I need a document template or wizard with some dropdown menus to search first by conference, then by team, then by player position and last by name. Finally when you select the player you are looking for the document sould be generated with all player information and images in a specific document format.
This is only an example.

If someone knows about a software or any way to do this, please advise.

Regards,

Bleach!

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Does it ever happen to you that you forgot your keys inside the car and then locked the car. I have been in this type of problem couple of times...
A Japanese startup company named Power Japan Plus has showed a promise in putting the energy storage woes to rest. The engineering team at PJP has developed an entirely new...
Hello CEans ! So today we have the pleasure to have an insight in the life of a truly crazy engineer @Nayan Goenka. He is presently pursuing engineering in Information...
What happens when the Autodesk CEO isn't feeling so good about the present 3D printing scenario? Well, he build one of his own. Autodesk has announced the launch of its...
It was only last year that Samsung launched its first smartwatch with original Galaxy Gear running on Android. Fast forward to - November 2013, the company claimed that it had...