Universal mobile chrarger in Asia soon..

Now mobile users will soon be able to use one charger for all handset.Handset manufacturers say they will increase support for micro-USB charging across their products due for Asian markets, as part of efforts to follow similar plans in Europe.

From January next year, European mobile phone users will no longer require different chargers to power their devices, following the European Commission's announcement that a one-size-fits-all charger is expected to be made available from 2011.

Wireless universal charger

Besides the micro-USB connector, a wireless inter operable charger known as Qi, is also set to revolutionize the way users charge their mobile phones in the near future.

Developed by the wireless power corporation (WPC), the low-power standard Qi--which means energy flow in Chinese--works on magnetic induction technology to produce up to 5W of power.

With the certification of products now open, the WPC expects Qi wireless chargers to be made available in the later part of this year.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For image:https://www.mediafire.com/i/?ig9xk4cr3fggsug I have an idea for attaining light speed but i am not sure whether this works or not.Here,let me explain my idea first. Here M represents a magnet...
All in the name of famous anime .Japan has installed the status of the anime character Gundam,outside Namco Bandai factory in Shizuoka I would have loved if the Statue was...
Imageshack - 85565399.png This is a simple overload protection circuit in a power supply. Usually that configuration(the differential opamp and diode) is use to control the power supply whether function...
Hi! Iam doing software engineering and now in my 5th semester.My university is offering me to shift to a new discipline of network security engineering.They are replacing some important subjets...
According to Google’s advanced algorithms, there are nearly 130 million books, or 129,864,880, to be exact. It is practically impossible to count every book that has ever been written. But...