Try this one!

This is an awesome riddle i came across! Lets see if u can get this one, lol ๐Ÿ˜Ž
-->

It's an English word. If you remove the first letter, the word still remains the same(or unchanged), if u remove the second letter, the word again remains the same, even if u remove all the letters it has, it STILL REMAINS THE SAME!!!

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Is tat is postbox?
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    yeah it must be the post box ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
  • sherya mathur
    sherya mathur
    answer should postbox
    explanation-postbox is a English letter which keeps letters
    simply if we remove first letter ,second letter,or all the letters from the postbox
    it will remain postbox
    so it was simple
  • tdave
    tdave
    Well should i tell the answer ?After a month ,the answer "post box "is actually a "good try",but the answer should be/๐Ÿ˜‰

Startling starting staring string sting sing sin in i

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friends!! After a gap of so many days I returned on my computer. and in the last 2 days started a blog related to everything about technology Please check it...
After much buzz in the media, Steve Jobs has announced the iPad - Apple's Tablet! Its got a battery life of 10 hours Image Source: Wired
Hey, I thought it was about time that I started hanging out online with some fellow engineers and having the chance to talk about things you wouldn't normally get to...
Iam 3rd year B-tech computer science student,doing engineering from geetanjali institute of technical studies ,udaipur .I want to do my summer traning from some reputed company so can u suggest...
๐Ÿ˜engines without emitting co2?