Hello Everyone

Hey,

I thought it was about time that I started hanging out online with some fellow engineers and having the chance to talk about things you wouldn't normally get to on other forums. I guess I'll do the introduction template below.

Name: Chris

Engineering Trade: Electrical

Occupation: Self Employed/Unemployed. I say that because I'm not employed as an engineer. I graduated a few years ago and had trouble finding work. I got frustrated and went down the fine path of self employment in something totally unrelated to engineering (marketing). But I made a New Years resolution to get my act together and start looking again.

Work Experience: None. The 'Catch 22' I am stuck in.

Hobbies & Interests: Hockey and Rugby as sports. I'm also one of those people that needs to have new knowledge coming in, so I'm always picking up books and digging through information to learn.

Aim in Life: ...to do something extraordinary.

I joined CrazyEngineers because: I want to hang out with those that rule the world.

-Chris

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!

Quite a wonderful introduction given 😀
  • Mahesh Dahale
    Mahesh Dahale
    Welcome to CE Family.......
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Chris 😀 We are happy to have you with us.

PS: I bet you found CE through Seth Godin's blog? 😉
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • rationalguy
    rationalguy
    Hey, thanks for the welcomes everyone.

PS: I bet you found CE through Seth Godin's blog?
    Actually, I don't recall. I was searching for something at Google and found it. Probably something related to jobs.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    welcome to CE chris

hope to see some active participation from you 👍
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    welcome to ce
    Nice introduction
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE Chris. I too am a fan of hockey & rugby. Edmonton & Chicago for hockey, New Zealand blacks for rugby.
  • yadavundertaker mohit
    yadavundertaker mohit
    welcome to CE....
  • rationalguy
    rationalguy
    Hey,

Thanks again everyone for the friendly welcomes. I hope we can all get to know each other more in the future.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Welcome to CE chris.

Nice Introduction. Keep an active participation.
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Welcome to CE,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Iam 3rd year B-tech computer science student,doing engineering from geetanjali institute of technical studies ,udaipur .I want to do my summer traning from some reputed company so can u suggest...
😁engines without emitting co2?
Guys,Can anyone explain me what exactly is Bending Moment? I do not need those bookish definations...What does it mean practically? If Bending Moment is high along one axis,then will bending...
i want to present a seminar on satellite communicaton but i m a little stuck beacuse i m totally a new and curious guy but i dont no how to...
Hi guys, i am learning digital signal processing. Can you share me the book " Digital Signal Processing" - John Proakis. Thanks !