CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@shwetaphrt • 27 Jan, 2010
Iam 3rd year B-tech computer science student,doing engineering from geetanjali institute of technical studies ,udaipur .I want to do my summer traning from some reputed company so can u suggest me some.n also the procedure for applying there
thank u
shweta purohit
@nitin989 • 28 Jan, 2010 Well Shweta, i am hanging for such companies too, and TCS, Infosys etc don't directly provide training, internships for students pursuing their B. Tech or B.E.
However you can check for companies like HCL, CETPA Infotech (website: Cetpa Infotech Pvt. Ltd. ) etc.
Procedure is that you would have to decide a company and then contact them for training. Rest details they will tell you.
Nitin
@imnitsy • 29 Jan, 2010 me too want the same.
does vedanta zinc smeltar provided ny such traning or internship..??
@shwetaphrt • 30 Jan, 2010 thanx nitin
bt suggest me some companies.
@shwetaphrt • 30 Jan, 2010 zinc smelter /vedanta do provide training.n i think chandaria mines would be perfect for computer engineers
@imnitsy • 31 Jan, 2010
shwetaphrt
zinc smelter /vedanta do provide training.n i think chandaria mines would be perfect for computer engineers
please tell some details about it,
whats the procedure for summer tranning there..??
@nitin989 • 31 Jan, 2010 Welcome Shweta, actually i'm going through the procedures of training in companies and as far as i've collected the data, its clear that no big MNC directly provides training, except one or two. Another thing is that, apart from MNC's, there are a lot ones which actually provide good training & projects, so best part is to explore them and find better quality and proper use of training time, dats wat matters afterall.
Also i would like to tell you that there are nice companies in Noida, Delhi, Gurgaon etc for Software field like DUCC Systems, ITinAct, CETPA Infotech, Ducat & many more.

Nitin....
3.5k views

Related Posts

@ISHAN TOPRE · Sep 9, 2011

Friends, I GATE, I have seen that about 10-12 marks come directly from Maths. Out of which Probability and statistics.has a big share. I am dedicating this thread to for...
6.2k views

@ANU SEKAR · Jun 12, 2013

If there are two bulbs connected in series to 230v supply, why low watts bulb glow brighter?
9.5k views

@Satya Swaroop Dash · Jan 10, 2014

Nokia has rolled out the new Lumia Black software update for Lumia range of Windows Phone 8 smartphones. The update is now available for download only for the Lumia 925...
4.7k views

@Wuebbs007 · Feb 24, 2011

Just trying to get ideas for a project and was wondering what materials i could use to build the body that would attach to a frame like body panels of...
7.5k views

@Ankita Katdare · Feb 15, 2015

Samsung fans in India have a new smartphone to munch on as the brand new Galaxy A7 has been officially released in the country with hopes to capture the attention...
5.6k views