how to create a world free from co2 emission?

๐Ÿ˜engines without emitting co2?

Replies

• shashank tyagi
    shashank tyagi
    raghamech10
    ๐Ÿ˜engines without emitting co2?
    DONOT BURN THE WASTE RECYCLE IT OR FIND SOME WAYS OF DAMPING IT WITHOUT ANY HARM TO ENVIRONMENT............
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    I think you should first frame your question properly. And anyway, CO2 emmission is not that important. SOx and NOx are the major pollutant emmission from engines.
  • madugula
    madugula
    I think to create world that is free from co2, every individual should have a minimum idea of the ill effects of co2. so if u have an idea about it, well u create awareness to people in your surroundings.. a single person cant achieve things by overnight. you take initiation and make others follow you.
    "if the team has to succeed, every individual should have passion to win" ๐Ÿ˜€
  • nirmal kumar
    nirmal kumar
    Using cotings of catalyst insiside exhaust pipe of vechile etc. so it will absorb co2 or it will convert co2 to another harmless compound.we shuld also plant more trees, use bio gas instead of charcol etc. most thing is avareness about the ill effect causes by the co2.
  • imnitsy
    imnitsy
    stop breathing!!!!
    as when we breath we exhale CO2!!!!!๐Ÿ˜
  • abhishek.smak
    abhishek.smak
    just plant trees and water them properly
  • vik001ind
    vik001ind
    The developed nations should take some real initiatives as they are hugely responsible.
    We can't hide after blaming developed nation, we too have to take some real initiatives & stop being selfish & self centered atleast for our coming generations. Some Indian companies have already lowered their carbon emission.
    We need to focus on renewable sources of energy like wind, tidal, geothermal etc.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    vik001ind
    The developed nations should take some real initiatives as they are hugely responsible.
    We can't hide after blaming developed nation, we too have to take some real initiatives & stop being selfish & self centered atleast for our coming generations. Some Indian companies have already lowered their carbon emission.
    We need to focus on renewable sources of energy like wind, tidal, geothermal etc.
    Well said.

Infact every citizen should be aware of the ill effects of pollution. And he should try to control the pollution made by him.
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    vik001ind
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Well said.

Infact every citizen should be aware of the ill effects of pollution. And he should try to control the pollution made by him.

Agreed but personally I still believe that SOx, NOx pollution is a more serious issue, comparatively ofcourse, as all type of pollution should be tackled. The percentage of CO2 has not increased drastically as it should have because, the trees act as a major sink for it. And, as far as global warming is concerned, marsh gases like CH4 are 4 to 5 times more greenhouse effective gases than CO2.
  • gohm
    gohm
    Patty is right, although co2 control is important, it has stolen the spotlight away from many others far more destructive then co2.
  • ashishgupta652
    ashishgupta652
    c02 can be controlled by using lpg,cng or battery opertaed vechiles.
    every person shoud have self initiative to think about enviornment.
  • satanas
    satanas
    i say first combat corruption.. those money can be invested in research and renewable energy!!

its everybody's right to live in a better world.. so make it your concern and priority!! start at home. At least you know you have contributed!
  • mutley
    mutley
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Well said.

I agree everybody needs to do aleast something.
  • sumitkumarjha
    sumitkumarjha
    you cann't say awareness is the only solution.even we being aware of global pollution are doing anything for our environment.until we start working effectively in this direction,everything goes in vain.time has come to take action rather than just cooking thoughts and awareness!
  • Vega
    Vega
    You are not supposed to do it. Trees need CO2 for photosynthesis.
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    guys, there is a tradeoff for all the power the world runs on.....it is co2 alright, and our main problem with it is that it is a green-house gas. but we simply can't cut it off, because almost every fuel we have found is a hydrocarbon, meaning it will always generate co2.

the only option we have is to use hydrogen, or solar power, or nuclear power. solar is very inefficient till date, and not exactly as wieldy as gas engines are. a high level of R&D has to go into it. nuclear is highly unsafe and creates more problems than it solves......until we develop controlled fusion.
  • brajrajojha
    brajrajojha
    ๐Ÿ˜I also want to know about that topic so please if any one know just send me on my ๐Ÿ˜e-mail id:-๐Ÿ˜.
    I am a second year mechanical engineer but i don't know how to do project but i want to do the project.Can you suggest me some good topic i will select by my interest .so i'm waiting for your suggestion .
  • kumar.chandan89
    kumar.chandan89
    if be use lithime at exhaust then lithime reacted with co2 & form carbon and lio2
  • mechguy25
    mechguy25
    hey guys we know that how trees absorb carbon dioxide right .... what i propose is, at this stage of advancement in our technology we could create an artificial method to do the same.... smethin organic(bacteria) whose genes cud be modified to fit our cause or inorganic(nanobots) it seems fictional but it is possible....but it should also be self destructing once the job is done it should destroy itself.... a little funding and expertise would make it real
  • Voltaire
    Voltaire
    ๐Ÿ˜€ been done in Britain or the US. Pretty nifty as well; uses sunlight, metals and enzymes or something. It is truely artificial photosynthesis.
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    it is impossible to stop whole co2 emission.
    but we can reduce it
    use non conventional energy sources.
    use bicycle for short run (It greatly reduce the concentration of co2 in city )
    & use high mileage automobile etc.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys,Can anyone explain me what exactly is Bending Moment? I do not need those bookish definations...What does it mean practically? If Bending Moment is high along one axis,then will bending...
i want to present a seminar on satellite communicaton but i m a little stuck beacuse i m totally a new and curious guy but i dont no how to...
Hi guys, i am learning digital signal processing. Can you share me the book " Digital Signal Processing" - John Proakis. Thanks !
hi. i need to know where can i get study material for "steel structures" in the net? ๐Ÿ˜•
hey.. can anyone tell me what is the cause of this error message-windows drive not ready along with message :exception processing message c00000a3 parameters 75b6bf7c 4 75b6bf7c 75b6bf7c.