Troll here, hell yeah !

Hello Friends,
Myself "Troll_So_Hard" .... Name is pretty weird, aint it ?? so, am I ๐Ÿ˜‰
Studying Electronics & Communication Engineering.
I support F/OSS & everything that brings change in society.
Interested in Coding, learning about DDOS attacks, Networking & Human psychology.
Not much infatuated to money; I only want change in Technology & society, either by supporting the system or fighting the system ๐Ÿ‘
I love to read fantasy books (yeah, I am part-time day-dreamer too)
I hate Windows & Mac OS !
I am very much influenced by Sir Richard Stallman & Sir Linus Torvalds.

And yeah one last thing,
To who-ever is reason behind the idea of this website , "Brainstorming idea ,man -- simply amazing"
This website is way too resourceful than FB, Twitter & all that crap !
One love ๐Ÿ˜

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    #-Link-Snipped-# , Welcome to CE.
    You may want to look at profile of this guy #-Link-Snipped-# . ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    ianoop
    #-Link-Snipped-# , Welcome to CE.
    You may want to look at profile of this guy #-Link-Snipped-# . ๐Ÿ˜‰
    So, He is owner ! Kewl
    Nice job #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Trool_So_Hard We love thy introduction. ๐Ÿ‘ Welcome aboard CrazyEngineers. We hope to see you become an active member of the site. Start posting in the discussions across the forum, keep visiting often and be awesome!
  • gohm
    gohm
    Welcome to CE, glad you joined & looking forward to your participation. Hopefully here at CE you'll troll so little. =)
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, Buddy.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Tyvm for such a warm welcome #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I happened to setup the website few years ago because the office was boring. The rest of the credit of making this site useful, resourceful and fun goes to all the CEans here who share their love every minute.

My role here is to take the blame when things go wrong.

Welcome to CE.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    is that anonymous mask ??? anyways. welcome aboad
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    same here buddy, even i hate something about computers.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    #-Link-Snipped-# yes ma'am its Anonymous mask

#-Link-Snipped-# yeah mate, I can feel you.
  • Kedar Malwadkar
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Nice intro dude!

Same here man, me also a part-time day dreamer!๐Ÿ‘
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kedar Malwadkar
    Nice intro dude!๐Ÿ‘
    Thanks man ! ๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to do project on this topic . is it useful? I have no idea on how to do this . I am totally depending on this social network...
Hi there, I'm getting tired looking for affordable servers in mentioned countries. Some of the providers such as server4you.com (power x6) are offering good prices and locations, but they are...
Actually, In our debate class we had to discuss about this topic..! Many spoke for and many spoke against it...!! I want your Views on this topic..! Actually many consider...
So, Today me with my some friends were discussing which language a "noob" in coding should learn first ? Python or C ? Python is super high language + OOP,...
Checkout this link friends its awesome -- https://pastehtml.com/view/c6k8bn4pe.html Do you think steps like this would do anything better in fighting the system ? But whatever it is .. I still...