SMS based automatic 2 wheeler locking system

I want to do project on this topic . is it useful? I have no idea on how to do this . I am totally depending on this social network . please help me . i hav to submit tis project within one week .

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Tell us more about the goals & requirements of this project? What have you come up with so far? Have you browsed through the CE area on projects for any details that might benefit yours?
  • veera s kamesh
    veera s kamesh
    gohm
    Tell us more about the goals & requirements of this project? What have you come up with so far? Have you browsed through the CE area on projects for any details that might benefit yours?
    juz now i came across tis project . but now i think that it will be good when i use it in car center locking system, isnt it?. i juz wanna lock my car when i was out of station . thats it
  • veera s kamesh
    veera s kamesh
    Brother or else if this project is not worth give me some good small budget project , juz tell me pls
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Depending on Social Network you can't complete Your engineering. You must have to work for yourself.

Project is nice you can use GSM Modem interface with Ignition system of bike so after that you can control your Bike Ignition with your mobile phone.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    godfather
    Depending on Social Network you can't complete Your engineering. You must have to work for yourself.

Project is nice you can use GSM Modem interface with Ignition system of bike so after that you can control your Bike Ignition with your mobile phone.
    you said it.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi there, I'm getting tired looking for affordable servers in mentioned countries. Some of the providers such as server4you.com (power x6) are offering good prices and locations, but they are...
Actually, In our debate class we had to discuss about this topic..! Many spoke for and many spoke against it...!! I want your Views on this topic..! Actually many consider...
So, Today me with my some friends were discussing which language a "noob" in coding should learn first ? Python or C ? Python is super high language + OOP,...
Checkout this link friends its awesome -- https://pastehtml.com/view/c6k8bn4pe.html Do you think steps like this would do anything better in fighting the system ? But whatever it is .. I still...
i need a latest topics on image processing , as i am doing my be in interior area i am unable to collect information about projects and ideas.i need the...