Transfer function with initial conditions

Is there any way to incorporate the initial conditions while deriving the transfer function?

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    Please be clear about your question i am confused with it
  • Ajith.K
    Ajith.K
    In control systems while deriving a transfer function, one always assumes initial conditions as zero. But several systems are unrelaxed initially i.e initial conditions are not zero. So how do we derive the transfer function in such cases?
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    we use state space analysis and as per my knowledge transfer function should start at 0 initial condition if there is no initial condition we should solve it via state space analysis

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How do i convert character to ascii value and then perform arithmetic operations on the ascii values and get the character of the ascci value? in c programming ! help...
I need to carry out excavation just 1m away from the footing of an existing Stilt + 3 storied building. The footing of of the building is isolated type and...
Demolition of old buildings isn't a new thing. Modern explosives allow for a controlled demolition of buildings. But I haven't seen a controlled demolition of a high-rise building or a...
what is the purpose of high pressure and low pressure turbine in rankine cycle with reheat......first we applied the steam on high pressure turbine and after that low pressure turbine...
what is the part of a vapour compression refrigeration system to which if u remove from the system then it will stop working?