Training information

I dont know about companies which give training for electronics and communication stream..plz tell me...and also the fee structure of that... Which is cheap and best

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Where in the world are you located?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    kushal monga
    I dont know about companies which give training for electronics and communication stream..plz tell me...and also the fee structure of that... Which is cheap and best
    Buddy there are some companies which gives such training and also offeres job sometimes... but first of all let us know that in which state you are studying and what is suitable city for training for you?

😁Godfather

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone, m bond from Gurgaon India.. hav a nice time
When anyone talks about outsourcing, India's name comes up in mind as an undisputed King in Business Process outsourcing, Offshore Software Development and ITES. Due to new emerging countries in...
Here you go, the first USB 3.0 cable that we're aware of has gone on sale over at USBfever. Interestingly, the cable's feature list says, "it is 10 times faster...
Hey guys, I am developing interest these days in the field of constructing self designed cars amd motorbikes, like using available engines and other standard components but having a modified...
can u pls suggest me ne 4 th yr major project on networkin(telecommunication).........???