Hello everyone, m bond from Gurgaon India.. hav a nice time

Replies

• Raviteja.g
    Raviteja.g
    Hello bind,
    welcome to CE
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends and colleagues.

Is that your company (ref: link in your signature)?
  • bond124
    bond124
    The_Big_K
    Welcome to CE. We hope you will enjoy CE and help us spread the word among your friends and colleagues.

Is that your company (ref: link in your signature)?

yes I work for nagarro 😀
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Welcome to CE....
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE Bond 007
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    hello bond welcome to CE
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    welcome bond,hope you will have a nice time here,though i wonder not like 007
  • arunhero99
    arunhero99
    Welcome mate. Hoping to catch up with you in the forums.
  • Ernesha
    Ernesha
    hey welcome
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Welcome to CE
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Welcome to CE!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When anyone talks about outsourcing, India's name comes up in mind as an undisputed King in Business Process outsourcing, Offshore Software Development and ITES. Due to new emerging countries in...
Here you go, the first USB 3.0 cable that we're aware of has gone on sale over at USBfever. Interestingly, the cable's feature list says, "it is 10 times faster...
Hey guys, I am developing interest these days in the field of constructing self designed cars amd motorbikes, like using available engines and other standard components but having a modified...
can u pls suggest me ne 4 th yr major project on networkin(telecommunication).........???
Firefox may have updated to 3.0.9 just last week with a few critical security fixes, but the folks at Mozilla are already pushing out 3.0.10—this time fixing a major stability...