Modelling or construction of cars and motorbikes
Hey guys, I am developing interest these days in the field of constructing self designed cars amd motorbikes, like using available engines and other standard components but having a modified design for other parts and the assembly of the vehicle( say like a tank, frame, wheels, exhaust pipes, handle for bikes). I am a noob in this area of making self designed or remodelled bikes or cars. I didint use one , so I didnt really bother to study how the different components are assembled and what gets connected where etc, except the basic knowledge about the IC Engines which we all Mecheans are well versed with. I really want to know more about how to design the above mentioned parts for eg. considering the functional stresses and forces on them, satisfying a sound design requirements. I would like to know about how the assembly of parts is done, what componenent are taken as it is and what are self machined and actually how all this fits in to take a final ready shape.
Any help in terms of some good books, or free websites, and ofcourse the experience of all you fellow ceans is most welcome. Remember I am NEW in this field๐ฒ
Awaiting your replies, and looking forward to learn this new thing.
- Rohan