CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@vsvbc • 20 Aug, 2010
Dear Friends,

Hello All!
I am a fresh ECE selected for training at tech mahindra , chengalpettu. Can any one help me with info regarding starting out in this new place. Accomodation, travel, other things that i should be prepared for etc. will be very helpful.
Thanking you,
freshie
@adlin • 19 Sep, 2010 hi,
can you please tell me how did you apply in mahindra?
how to get into this company>?
i am also 2010 ece pass out.
please help me out ..
@vsvbc • 19 Sep, 2010 Hi Adlin,
I was selected through a campus interview. All the best.
@adlin • 19 Sep, 2010 okay..
thank you for the reply..
is there any vacancy for freshers there?
Thanks in advance 😀
@Saandeep Sreerambatla • 20 Sep, 2010 Hello Adlin, you can get all the information related to Freshers openings in freshers world website.

Check it out and you can apply there!
@zdis • 13 Oct, 2010
vsvbc
Dear Friends,

Hello All!
I am a fresh ECE selected for training at tech mahindra , chengalpettu. Can any one help me with info regarding starting out in this new place. Accomodation, travel, other things that i should be prepared for etc. will be very helpful.
Thanking you,
freshie
hey,
i also got selected for tech mahindra thro on-campus...but i am still waiting for DOJ...could you say me abt when next batch is goin to be put up in your (chennai\chengalpet)center???and which coll r u frm???
@Indumathis.10 • 02 Mar, 2011 Hi vsvbc
may i know ur designation.am a fresher and hv got selected in tech mahindra
@Ramya Bala • 08 Mar, 2011 Hi ... Am selected for techM through on campus in chennai.. Will my training centre be in chengalpattu or somewhere else?
@PraveenKumar Purushothaman • 08 Mar, 2011 In chengalpet, there are many paying guests... Just browse thru these...
https://chennai.justdial.com/paying-guest-accommodation-for-men_chengalpattu-ho_Chennai.html
Paying Guest in Chengalpattu, Chennai - asklaila
@PraveenKumar Purushothaman • 08 Mar, 2011 Sorry Double Posted!!! 😔
2.3k views

Related Posts

@arunkumars · Jul 22, 2009

I need solution manual for Hughes Electrical and electronics technology. where can i get this? Please Help me.
7.5k views

@Saijayadeep · Jul 9, 2013

In short time and with great determination, can we increase our aptitude skills? If so..,suggest some measures? It would be better if the suggestion is very clear not just stating...
10.6k views

@freak16 · Jan 28, 2011

I had a gd today for alstom internship and it was worst. THe topic is the pros and cons of credit card. But i never use it so i dont...
4.1k views

@Jason Estibeiro · Nov 29, 2015

Founded by the ex-CEO of Pepsi-Cola and Apple, Obi Worldphone unveiled a smartphone in the markets of Asia, Africa and Middle East. In India, along with a partnership with the...
2.9k views

@Ankita Katdare · May 12, 2014

Lava Mobiles has started showing teasers of its upcoming smartphone - Lava Iris X1 and the excitement about the new Android phone is starting to build up. Expected to go...
4.4k views