training at tech mahindra , natham chengalpet

Dear Friends,

Hello All!
I am a fresh ECE selected for training at tech mahindra , chengalpettu. Can any one help me with info regarding starting out in this new place. Accomodation, travel, other things that i should be prepared for etc. will be very helpful.
Thanking you,
freshie

Replies

• adlin
    adlin
    hi,
    can you please tell me how did you apply in mahindra?
    how to get into this company>?
    i am also 2010 ece pass out.
    please help me out ..
  • vsvbc
    vsvbc
    Hi Adlin,
    I was selected through a campus interview. All the best.
  • adlin
    adlin
    okay..
    thank you for the reply..
    is there any vacancy for freshers there?
    Thanks in advance 😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hello Adlin, you can get all the information related to Freshers openings in freshers world website.

Check it out and you can apply there!
  • zdis
    zdis
    vsvbc
    Dear Friends,

Hello All!
    I am a fresh ECE selected for training at tech mahindra , chengalpettu. Can any one help me with info regarding starting out in this new place. Accomodation, travel, other things that i should be prepared for etc. will be very helpful.
    Thanking you,
    freshie
    hey,
    i also got selected for tech mahindra thro on-campus...but i am still waiting for DOJ...could you say me abt when next batch is goin to be put up in your (chennai\chengalpet)center???and which coll r u frm???
  • Indumathis.10
    Indumathis.10
    Hi vsvbc
    may i know ur designation.am a fresher and hv got selected in tech mahindra
  • Ramya Bala
    Ramya Bala
    Hi ... Am selected for techM through on campus in chennai.. Will my training centre be in chengalpattu or somewhere else?
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    In chengalpet, there are many paying guests... Just browse thru these...
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Sorry Double Posted!!! 😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Financial freedom is, in short, making money work for you than you working for money. That means, you won't have to go to work to earn money. Have you thought...
5 boys and 3 girls do the work in 7 days . how many days will be required to do the same work with 4 boys and 5 girls....
Suppose you have landed in Tokyo. The major mode of transport in Japan is trains. So, once you are at a railway station, you will have to use some basic...
he...I am learning Japanese language.I know you can find no of difficulties while learning Japanese language. This is appeal to all who know the Japanese language...please paste your suggestion here...
With its new location-based Places feature, Facebook may have just lit the match that will ignite another round of privacy controversy. On Wednesday, Facebook took the wraps off of Places,...