Kindle? Worth My 6 Grands ?

I am tired of printing books & taking books wherever I go in bag with me.
So, I am planning to buy Kindle. Yeah, the simple non-touch version, with no extra functionalities except reading books from library.

Anyone have tried it ? How was your experience ? Any suggestions to me ?
Is it worth my money ?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, yeah - Kindle is worth it. The battery lasts for more than 2 weeks and that should be enough to give you ample reading time during your travels. Plus the books are easily available on Kindle at a relatively smaller price.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I have heard some bad reviews on gadget side, that it stops working within a month or so 😲
    Is it true ? or just rare case ?
    Can i read .pdf to .epub converted books in Kindle without text messing up ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

nVidia Geforce GTX 780's rival AMD Radeon HD 9970's Engineering samples has been developed by AMD. As per the latest news, AMD recently handed few Engineering samples of Radeon HD...
Well Microprocessors are everywhere and all the electronic nerds need to have a clear cut idea in the instruction and architecture of each microprocessor for better utilisation And the basic...
Hi CEians , I am now using proteus s/w for 8051 stimulation,but it support for only windows only. I like to know is there is any other s/w like proteus...
Well I ruined my mobile by dropping it Well the problem is that the push switch on top of the mobile is broken and needs replacement I am not sure...
Well check this stats from Google I was amazed to find the temperature of my city go below for the first time in History of the world PS: What could...