Today's 10.10.10 & uBuntu's releasing version 10.10

CEans, Today's 10.10.10 and uBuntu is releasing the latest stable version of uBuntu OS 10.10.

Those who have downloaded the Release Candidate know that 10.10 packs lot of improvements and features.

Get your uBuntu here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I don't know what happen to me today, But i am scared when i came to think about my future.Because i didn't have good marks in 12th and also not...
Google has been testing self-driving cars on roads in California and so far they've avoided everything but a minor fender bender caused by a human-driven car. Google's robot car is...
Six months after Web traffic involving popular U.S. sites and e-mail from computers around the globe was re-directed to Chinese servers unnecessarily, Internet watchers are trying to figure out why...
The Convention Center at Dublin is now open for businesses. A grand light projection show was held for its opening ceremony. See the show in the following video: [video=youtube;U_D0oUpuAdw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_D0oUpuAdw&feature=related[/video] More...
It's a common advise to have a faith in yourself. But having a faith in oneself is one of the most difficult and misunderstood things. So, how can one really...