Ground-breaking Convention Centre Dublin now open

The Convention Center at Dublin is now open for businesses.
A grand light projection show was held for its opening ceremony.
See the show in the following video:

[video=youtube;U_D0oUpuAdw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_D0oUpuAdw&feature=related[/video]

More about the Convention Center:

The CCD was designed around the delegate experience and offers 22 multi-functional, flexible rooms suitable for meetings, conferences and exhibitions of all shapes and sizes – from small corporate meetings to international congresses. The entire venue is finished to the highest specifications and incorporates the latest technology throughout.

It is the Ireland’s first purpose-built convention centre, located In Spencer Dock in the heart of Dublin city.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's a common advise to have a faith in yourself. But having a faith in oneself is one of the most difficult and misunderstood things. So, how can one really...
Why are some boilers top supported while others bottom supported? What decides this?
MPFI stands for Multi Point Fuel Injection p { margin-bottom: 0.08in; } This is a type of Petrol Injection System in which the carburettor is replaced by Petrol Injection to...
"Technical Wizards" are what they called. (I love that term ) Walt Disney coined the term *Imagineer* and it has stuck with the Engineers are Disney ever since. Walt Disney...
Hi All, I am working on one project need your help. let me make it simple. since, you may not be interested in long story. I have a circuit its...