What is the eligibility to get a job....?

I don't know what happen to me today,
But i am scared when i came to think about my future.Because i didn't have good marks in 12th and also not vary well in engineering.
Actually i prefer to read the subjects deeply and don't think what happen to future.And at the last my friend told me that i have good knowledge about my subject.
But i want to know what is the eligibility to get a job......A good knowledge about our subject or a good marks....or both in some..?
๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜’

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's not at all difficult to get a job in Indian IT industry. Almost every tom & jerry I know have gotten very good jobs in IT Industry. Your chances are better than others. All you need is to be very good at aptitude tests and have sufficient knowledge of engineering subjects.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    The_Big_K
    It's not at all difficult to get a job in Indian IT industry. Almost every tom & jerry I know have gotten very good jobs in IT Industry. Your chances are better than others. All you need is to be very good at aptitude tests and have sufficient knowledge of engineering subjects.
    You mean to say that marks doesn't matters....?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mohit007kumar00
    You mean to say that marks doesn't matters....?
    See, it's like a rat race. The fastest rat wins. If you have enough marks to clear the eligibility criteria (guess about 60%), you're into the race. Frankly speaking, scoring marks in exams is not a big deal; all you have to do is mug up few formula, algorithm and answers to most frequently asked exam questions and you can even top the exam.

For Indian recruiters, the definition of 'Talent' is different; mostly about successful execution of orders. So it boils down to -

1. Having enough marks to clear the eligibility criteria & aptitude skills.
    2. Having enough confidence to answer basic engineering questions with fair communication skills.

Barring the engineering exam marks, everything else can be mastered within 2 months; even with average intelligence.

The point I'm making is - there's no need to worry ๐Ÿ˜€

PS: I advise lot of engineering students to work for startups. But no one listens. The glitter of shiny walls of MNCs attracts them. What's inside...well, it's better realized than told. Short term gains are always valued more than long-term achievements.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Thank you vary much biggie.
    Now i got what i have to do.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I just wrote something here: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • BCA_GIRL
    BCA_GIRL
    Mohit,
    don't loose your confidence. Intelligency and knowledge are much imp. then marks. Try your best. God also helps those who helps himself. Believe in yourself. Always remember-
    "Life's bettles don't always go to the stronger or faster man. but sooner or later the man who wins is the one who thinks he can."๐Ÿ˜›
  • Gurjeet Singh
    Gurjeet Singh
    @Mohit : Touch the Silver line ๐Ÿ˜€
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    @ Mohit and all other Ceans
    Just to let you know , you don't need to score heavy , frankly I have around 64.5% ( please note not even 65). the point I am trying to make is, don't judge yourself or your future based on how much you score, yes scoring marks is important for your self -confidence , but don't let it pull you down if you cant.
    Few can do well in exams and few cant as simple as that. Only thing you need to have is loads of confidence ( not over confidence) and good understanding of your so called favourite subject.
    I personally don't believe in master of all trades, so If I were you, i would learn only that what I really feel like reading, rather than mugging up everything in the book.
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Dear Mohit,
    We all know about two numbers zero and one. Both these numbers are so near to each other. Yet, a successful person is termed as number 1, the second successful person is no.2. And the most unsuccessful person is termed zero. He remains zero because he never tries to come up. He never realizes that he is the closest to being number one. So, if you think that you are zero, realize the fact that you are nearest to one. The road to being number one is actually short. But its darker compared to the road between one and two. Let the desire in you to reach to one burn like a lamp for you, and let it light your way to the number one position for you. You know one more thing, you have the best advantage considered to other numbers, all numbers till number three cannot directly see number one, but you can. You can aim for it. You have a better chance in winning. Just reach out to that position, you will reach it if you are that zero, if you consider yourself that you are.
    Mohit, one more thing, kindly treat difficulties as your friends, please respect them, you will develop an awe for them when you will find out what you have achieved when you overcame the difficulties with a smile on your face. Befriend them. Smile at difficulties, they won't harm you even a bit! They are your catalysts, not poison.
    If a man without one leg tries to support himself with a stick and walks, he will get stronger hands than others. His difficulty can help him. That is why I want you to love and befriend your difficulty. Please do this for me Mohit.
    Thanks for your efforts.
  • Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Thank you all...your suggestions are realy motivational.
    Thank you AJ.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @AJ: great words...expressed in simple language.

Nodding my head on all points. ๐Ÿ˜€

PS: AJ's profile pic/avatar displays a message: "Keep working hard, no matter what!" ๐Ÿ˜€
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Thank you for all your comments. Hope all of you are fine. Mohit, I like to see that smile on your face always be where it is now!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google has been testing self-driving cars on roads in California and so far they've avoided everything but a minor fender bender caused by a human-driven car. Google's robot car is...
Six months after Web traffic involving popular U.S. sites and e-mail from computers around the globe was re-directed to Chinese servers unnecessarily, Internet watchers are trying to figure out why...
The Convention Center at Dublin is now open for businesses. A grand light projection show was held for its opening ceremony. See the show in the following video: [video=youtube;U_D0oUpuAdw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_D0oUpuAdw&feature=related[/video] More...
It's a common advise to have a faith in yourself. But having a faith in oneself is one of the most difficult and misunderstood things. So, how can one really...
Why are some boilers top supported while others bottom supported? What decides this?