To Do Marketing Research:

Hello Community,

Behind most great marketing plans is a solid base of research. By gaining a thorough understanding of your customers, competitors and market factors, you can develop a targeted, effective marketing plan. As you plan a market research strategy, do so with a budget in mind; it is easy to overstep your financial boundaries with sophisticated research techniques. Use a combination of first-hand research and knowledge-gathering from published sources for a complete picture.

Thanks and Regards,
Himanshu Juneja

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# That is a right thought. Would you like to ask questions on this context?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello all, The Indian Council for Cultural Relations, on behalf of the nation's government, offers scholarships to foreign students for study in India. Special scholarships are available for Bangladesh, 54...
My friend wants to buy google nexus 4 in india. He likes it. But how can we buy it? Any idea. Is it available in india?
As engineers we value our time and being stuck is something we inherently dislike. Speaking of being stuck, traffic jams are the biggest head-ache. And so, it looks like engineers...
At present i own an LG L9 smart phone. Now i want to transfer some apps in it to the PC using the data cable. So how to go about...
How does actually a audio and video signals works which helps us to listen or view on a display?