How to transfer apps from smart phone to PC

At present i own an LG L9 smart phone. Now i want to transfer some apps in it to the PC using the data cable.

So how to go about it ? is such a thing possible in the first place ?

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I guess L9 is Android.

Just download App backup application from Playstore.
    Using software,back up the applications which you want to transfer to PC.
    The App backup app converts the installed apps into .apk format & stores it somewhere in sd card.
    Now connect your phone to PC using USB cable & transfer all the .apk files.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How does actually a audio and video signals works which helps us to listen or view on a display?
I am working on a Wordpress blog. I have successfully able setup with wampserver and it working fine on localhost. My problem is I can't able to access server over...
Screening Criteria Looking only for immediately available freshers 2011/2012 passed out from B.E, B.Tech & MCA from CS & IT branch. Students should have an aggregate of 60% through out...
After the winner demo at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2013, LG Electronics, the consumer electronics giant is all set to launch the new version of LTE called LTE TDD in...
Firefox OS based smartphones are coming. This summer, these phones will be available at select market places for consumers. But don't we all love some free stuff? So, if you...