AV File - How to audio / video signals work?

How does actually a audio and video signals works which helps us to listen or view on a display?

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    RF signal transmitted is first demodulated and then using FDM process gets converted into the required form you need
  • Sindhu Chowdary
    Sindhu Chowdary
    when someone talks to you information travels towards you in the form of a sound wave.your ears and brain decodes this information making you understand it.this is what happens when you listen to a audio or sees a video on Tv.information travels to an elcetronic device in the form of a cable signal , satellite signal or radio waves.the device decodes and displays the signal.
    in streaming video and audio, the traveling information is a stream of data from a server. The decoder is a stand-alone player or a plugin that works as part of a Web browser. The server, information stream and decoder work together to let people watch live or prerecorded broadcasts.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am working on a Wordpress blog. I have successfully able setup with wampserver and it working fine on localhost. My problem is I can't able to access server over...
Screening Criteria Looking only for immediately available freshers 2011/2012 passed out from B.E, B.Tech & MCA from CS & IT branch. Students should have an aggregate of 60% through out...
After the winner demo at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2013, LG Electronics, the consumer electronics giant is all set to launch the new version of LTE called LTE TDD in...
Firefox OS based smartphones are coming. This summer, these phones will be available at select market places for consumers. But don't we all love some free stuff? So, if you...
Wishing our oldie CEan narayana murthy a very happy birthday! 😁 Have a blast, friend! 🎉