Indian Council for Cultural Relations

Hello all,

The Indian Council for Cultural Relations, on behalf of the nation's government, offers scholarships to foreign students for study in India. Special scholarships are available for Bangladesh, 54 African nations, Afghanistan, and Sri Lanka. There are 342 scholarships offered directly to national governments by Indian diplomatic missions under the aegis of the General Cultural Scholarship. Detailed information on these scholarships is available through Indian missions in the applicant's country, through which agency students must apply. Applicants are required to specify the intended course of study, and are asked to consult the Handbook of Indian Universities for information before applying.

Thanks a lot
Calvin Brave

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My friend wants to buy google nexus 4 in india. He likes it. But how can we buy it? Any idea. Is it available in india?
As engineers we value our time and being stuck is something we inherently dislike. Speaking of being stuck, traffic jams are the biggest head-ache. And so, it looks like engineers...
At present i own an LG L9 smart phone. Now i want to transfer some apps in it to the PC using the data cable. So how to go about...
How does actually a audio and video signals works which helps us to listen or view on a display?
I am working on a Wordpress blog. I have successfully able setup with wampserver and it working fine on localhost. My problem is I can't able to access server over...