Timetable Generator In vB or Java

hey i want to create a project on timetable generator can any one help me please

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    What time table you mean time (clock) pulse what are you using
  • viral vora
    viral vora
    time table
    one used in schools and colleges
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    using what are going to implement Vb c++ or C or what programming language are you using
  • viral vora
    viral vora
    vb or java
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    What have u found till date any ip from your end can help us where are you stuck Do post your efforts and that will enable us to help you more

Kindly don't expect us to do your whole project and submit it on behalf of you
  • viral vora
    viral vora
    i will do everythin just want to know the logic of how subjects will get alloted
    i will do everything lyk no of teachers , subjscts, class
    their info etc
    i just want the final part
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    simple use a tree structure and prioritise the list which has more importance

other wise use a queue of days which itself has another queue of no of periods and fill it in logical sequence by subjects handling the days

before that the no of teachers and periods allocated per day is a concern have parameters to filter them out
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    In any case, you need to find the relation between teacher and subject along with the timmings.

First try to think how would you solve simple 3x3 magic square.
    Write a program and post it here(We are not interested in ready made copy paste codes, so do take pains and write, you can google up the logic, but write the code yourself)

If you can do this, then move on to 4x4. If this is achievable, then we can generate the time table using same logic.

All you need to do is map
    Teacher<-->Subject.
    Days<-->Subject.
    which in turn gives you.
    Teacher<-->Days.
    then follow up with your logic from magic squares.
  • viral vora
    viral vora
    ok i will try
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    yeah that is also easy to fill that out in that sequence
  • viral vora
    viral vora
    thanx to both of u

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello frndz plzz kindly suggest me an attractive n refreshing technical event (apart from blind coding or sode combat n such events) for the techfest at my college.It should be...
hie.....i am kinda stuck!!! my guide wants me to choose topics from the list of ideas which have been done by my senior!!! help me out!!! i need some ideas...
Google has this interesting way of naming the versions of android mobile operating system. Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean and so on. I was thinking if Android was...
Why is the current rating of the signal is amplified last and not in the begining What will happen if we use a CC to amplify the ip current then...
Why is there a time delay of a few min from the time of posting a new thread and for it to be displayed in the right side bar