THOUGHT WORKS aptitude test paper

Can someone provide me with thoughtworks aptitude papers and programming papers please? They are visiting my college for campus placements next week so I need to check some papers.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Strange. Did you scroll down to the bottom of the thread and see the reply box there? We've already collected few first round question papers based on aptitude and general logical reasoning here - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • parul_engg
    parul_engg
    yeah i did, i could not rply on that post coz it was closed
    i want both he apti part and the programming
    do u hav?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

At high pressures and lower temperatures, the gas molecules are more closely packed together and consequently intermolecular forces become more important. In such cases, the ideal gas equation needs to...
Computers have become an integral part of every engineer's profession and for many of us, it's become a basic need 😉. I'm wondering whether the engineering courses for non-computer disciplines...
What I'm talking about is the professional communication that you do with your boss or colleagues or say your clients. Do you think it's perfectly alright to use smilies or...
Its a great pleasure to join in this community to get involved with more engineers and sharing knowledge among us. I am working as an Analyst Programmer in Syntel. This...
I found some questions from their logic assessment test. Check them here: