This series seems interesting:
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#

Bioramani

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Thank you for sharing this I just went through the part 1. The article is not only thought-provoking, but entertaining as well.
    CR4 is a nice site. ๐Ÿ‘
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Yeah really. Really a nice site. I read the first part.

I have an idea big article writing competition on CE? People can write on almost any topic that they want of their professional field or some social topics.

Why not give it a try?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    ishutopre
    Yeah really. Really a nice site. I read the first part.

I have an idea big article writing competition on CE? People can write on almost any topic that they want of their professional field or some social topics.

Why not give it a try?
    Worth a try. Engineers are considered doers not communicators. Good to prove it wrong.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Light Bulb Moments on Tap.
    This series of articles on whole brain thinking by Tom Evans may be of great help to Creative Engineers, which is also CE!
    Creativity: Light Bulb Moments on Tap - How to Change the Way You Think - Tom Evans / Creativity-Portal.com

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Those who follow news channels will agree with me that the media, especially the Television seems to have taken the 'corruption & scam' as their top agenda item. One after...
The launch of iPad 2 is now official. Apple India official website shows iPad 2. The price is expected to be around Rs. 29000. See: Apple (India) - iPad -...
The Minebea Cool Leaf Touch Keyboard is USB keyboard for the touch-typists. The only utility of this keyboard, as I sense is that it's super easy to clean. At the...
Nokia India has about 1500 engineers. The ramifications of the recent changes and deals at Nokia are now out - firing of 300 engineers and shifting of 700 engineers to...
LG - the leading electronics manufacturer has launched LW6500 and LW5700 3D TVs in Indian markets. The two TV sets promise flicker free viewing. The 3D TV isn't going to...