The Most Important Thing To Look For When Buying A Mobile Phone?

The question is simple. We often base our decision on a simple requirement - 'everything'. But this question goes into specifics and what would be the most important factor that you looked for, when you bought your latest handset?

Is it screen size or the battery life or the operating system? Justify.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I prefer Screen Size and Camera. For Battery Life I use Spare Nokia Cell Phone.

going to buy HTC Inspire 4G.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Now a days mobile phones are more than call and sms stuffs. Now its becoming a productive thing.
    Imagine a person who travel for his/her office from Noida to Gurgaon (Almost 1.5 hours) by Metro train. He is spending 3 hours daily in traveling. So why not he can do some productive using his mobile.
    That person can watch some tutorial videos, playing some games, reading news and lots of stuffs to utilize time.
    For me , Apps and phone experience are top priority with minimum screen size of 3.5".
    Now, I am counfused which one should I go Nokia Lumia 800 or android phone(not more than 25k) research in progress...
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    simple answer:- its value for money...😁
  • shreyasstar
    shreyasstar
    Well I would go for the range of application it supports and what is it capable of doing. As lovejeet said, it must be a value for money, so I expect it to pack in as much stuff as possible. Also a good battery life is preferred (the android smartphones have terrible battery life).
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Agreed with all the points above. I think we all are missing out on one most important factor: the phone's overall usefulness; so to say, the 'return on investment' 😁 What say? What's the point in buying an iPhone if all you're going to do is just text messages, angry birds and phone calls?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There is a scene in the movie, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, where Harry Potter writes a question in Tom Riddle's Diary and gets an answer. While watching...
can anyone please tell me what is the gate AIR or percentile or score cutoff for BHEL,NTPC,IOC?or send me a link where i can get that?
Real time collaborative text editor; Stypi has been acquired by Salesforce. The service will remain live for users and the engineering team at stypi will make sure that it integrates...
Here's an unique project idea that hostelites or students staying in dorms can try out as a mini-project. During his freshman year at UC Berkeley, this guy set out to...
People love to touch computer screens and I hate it the most when people use their own fingers as mouse pointers to attract attention to various spots on the screen....