TFT-LCD ILI9325 - Display Transparent Text

Hi
i m using graphics lcd ili9325 and i want to display transparent text on it also wants to read text displayed on LCD so that i can again display it after removing transparent text.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    will you please give some more details about LCD please.
  • Ninnynny
    Ninnynny
    It is a Graphics LCD with Module no. KWH028Q02_F05 composed of a TFT LCD panel, a drive IC, FPC and a WLED back light unit. with 240*320 resolution and ILI9325 controller

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

how the venturimeter and orificemeter are used in automobiles
Those who've enjoyed the Karateka - the game that used to be very popular on the 16-bit consoles is now coming to the PSN, Steam and iOS. The designer of...
hi everyone! I'm working on project which Generates certificates for different students. The interface takes the input of Name, College, Secured position and generates the certificate... but I want to...
A Slower Speed of Light is a first-person game in which players navigate a 3D space while picking up orbs that reduce the speed of light in increments. A custom-built,...
I have created a frame..see uploaded file...if we resize it ..I want controls (labels,textboxes,button) arranged properly and size according to frame size... Control's size should be arranged as per frame's...