TEDxSITM | Symbiosis | 22nd September 2012

I'm one of the speakers at the TEDxSITM, organised by Symbiosis Institute Of Telecom Management on 22nd September 2012 at Pune. The theme for the event is "An Eye For I" : Ideas, stimulating Imagination, encouraging Innovation, getting Inspiration, and thereby enhancing entrepreneurial ability and understanding the management of oneself.

The speakers list is as follows -
  • Dr. Pawan G. Agrawal - Mumbai Dabbawala Association
  • Mr. Vipul Goyal - Startup Comedian, Humorously Yours
  • Mr. Ranjan Malik - Director, Erhwon Innovation Consulting
  • Mrs. Preeti Shenoy - Painter & Author
  • Mr. Sanjay Kaul - MD, Gujarat Tourism Corporation
  • Mr. Kaustubh Dhargalkar - Academician
  • Mr. Shravan & Sanjay Kumaran - Founders, Go Dimensions
  • Mr. Kaustubh Katdare - Founder, CrazyEngineers
  • Mr. Uddhab Bharali - Innovator & MD, UKB Agrotech
I've no idea whether the event is open for all or just the SITM students. But if you happen to be around, do catch up with me. I always love meeting with CEans and talking to them.

The venue address is as follows:
Symbiosis Auditorium, Lavale, Pune
Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management
Village Lavale Tahasil Mulshi
Pune, 411042
India

Check out TEDxSITM Facebook Page: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Finally, the organisers released the video of talks at SITM. Many of you had requested a link to the video, so here it is -

The talk was based on my earlier post on CrazyEngineers: Why Motivational Talks Don't Work - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Other talks I enjoyed at the event -

From Dr. Pavan Agrawal (CEO of Mumbai Dabawala association) -

Here's one more from Mr. Uddhab Bharali, a serial innovator -

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans have already noted that things are unusual on the site since last few days. We aren't getting our regular traffic and the activity seems to have gone down as...
There will be more posts like these to motivate our young budding entrepreneurs. In short, he has his own space ship, created Paypal and owns the renewable energy vehicle company...
I have a dsl internet connection. From the last 4 days ,windows xp sp2, notifies me that local area connection is connected. but when i open the browser it is...
From where i can learn to design operating system in c language? how can i start? I want full information about it.
https://www.faadooengineers.com/threads/2472-Awesome-Collection-of-Seminar-Topics-450-topics! Even thread name is same! I mean seriously are we so short of creativity or are we lost in the race to earn from AdSense? AbraKaDabra or K, you...