Take 'em down. CE contents on other sites! Ruling

#-Link-Snipped-#!

Even thread name is same! I mean seriously are we so short of creativity or are we lost in the race to earn from AdSense?

AbraKaDabra or K, you should report the page to DMCA.😨

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There are a ton of websites that have been copying content from us. Doesn't help, actually.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    "Our increase must be a source of others envy"

When others our envying us they tend to copy us there is no point in us being so worried about it
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Seriously Indian publishers have redefined the meaning of copyright as "right to copy".

:Hugh:
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    When others our envying us they tend to copy us there is no point in us being so worried about it
    You need to because they eat traffic off your hard work.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    no comments my pal but ☕ if we take any step there will be some cross story of their own invention that will be a waste of our time

no point in us taking step in them
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Others are in the same boat:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We may, but the fact is that we don't 'own' the content on CrazyEngineers Community - because it's a property of the author and we're just a medium. So if we've to claim, we'll have to claim it on individual basis not as a company. That is different from the content shared on VoiCE (Blog) which is our copyright.

We don't take it seriously because in the longer run, such sites get pushed down. They may perform well for a short while but original content rules any time.

Finally, I never wanted to 'compete' with anyone and it doesn't bother me whether other sites are doing well in revenues or rankings. What matters is people love us and treat us as an important source of information. I take more pride in having very talented membership than competing with other websites who're in the same field as ours.

Now, that does not mean I don't care about rankings and traffic; because it's our bread and butter. More than that, more traffic means faster movement towards our long term goal of becoming an engineering company. We'll make it happen; soon.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    The_Big_K
    Finally, I never wanted to 'compete' with anyone and it doesn't bother me whether other sites are doing well in revenues or rankings. What matters is people love us and treat us as an important source of information. I take more pride in having very talented membership than competing with other websites who're in the same field as ours.
    We'll make it happen; soon.
    Attaboy, K!
    That is the passion and spirit! With bells on.

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Got to say that K but some level of visibility can be introduced here so that only members see certain posts here
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    If they copy from us it is clear that we are way better than them. Don't worry just be happy that we are more innovative than those losers.! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What exactly is meant by an integrated starter and generator (ISG)? How and where are they used? I would appreciate if someone came up with a brief explanation for this...
how can we complete the circuit of grounding?? what if earth wire is not connected in any home??
What Is Static Synchronous Series Compensator??..elaborate it please
Micromax has launched a free messaging and texting app called HookUp and it promises to deliver free messages anywhere in India. But there's more than just messaging. You can share...
hiya!! i am anusha from chennai. am pursuing my b.tech biotechnology degree😀 am a fun loving person and undoubtedly not brilliant. Normally there are 3 types of students. 1)some make...