Technical fest. at DCE(Delhi college of engineering)

DCE has organised a technical fest. in their campus. Also there are lots of other competitions online. those interested can log on to #-Link-Snipped-#
every information is available on this website. its a great opportunity,go on..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Awesome, we look forward to updates from the Phoenix team.
  • sanks85
    sanks85
    hey there is a really weird ques at 3rd level in cryptex (online event of DCE)..... just a book with a snap visual... anybody having any idea...
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    @sanka this is not fare.Try to use your brain
    Enjoy the event

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi i am doing second year B.Tech Electronics Design and Manufacturing in IIITD&M Kancheepuram. I would like to do an internship this summer. Can any of you help me in...
hello people. this is my first post at CE, i dont know if this topic has been discussed earlier. in case it has been, please post me the link of...
Hi Friends!!! i want to share one opportunity with all of you.Actually i am working with HCL Technologies Noida as Lead Engineer. And they are having requirements of Fresh Engineers...
Hi All, I am going to start a project on my own regarding Internet Connection. Now please don't ask what it is all about. *Confidential* :sshhh: This post is all...
Hello, did anyone know how to record sound and playback using ISD2560 in PIC18F4620 ? Can you help me to write a code in language C to program PIC18F4620. can...