Require Information regarding Internet Connections

sookie
@sookie-T06sFW โ€ข Oct 26, 2024

Hi All,

I am going to start a project on my own regarding Internet Connection. Now please don't ask what it is all about. *Confidential* :sshhh: This post is all about gathering all information starting from 0 to infinity regarding this topic.

If anyone has any kind of inputs regarding Internet Connections and its future aspects or any specific requirements and drawbacks that current Internet connection lack then I will be glad if can get some inputs from Internet freaking guys.

ANY kind of input in this regard is appreciated.

Thanks a lot for causing a trouble for you all ! ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

Welcome, guest

Join CrazyEngineers to reply, ask questions, and participate in conversations.

CrazyEngineers powered by Jatra Community Platform

  • Kaustubh Katdare

    @thebigk • Feb 6, 2010

    The only trouble I face is varying speeds! If you can come up with a solution for it, I'll be the happiest person.

  • sookie

    @sookie-T06sFW • Feb 8, 2010

    The_Big_KThe only trouble I face is varying speeds! If you can come up with a solution for it, I'll be the happiest person.

    Thanks The_Big_K & all CEans for providing information !

    The_Big_K : Your point is worth of noting down.

  • Ashraf HZ

    @Ash • Feb 8, 2010

    This is going to be one long thread ๐Ÿ˜›

    You can try checking about the transformation process from IPv4 to IPv6, as well as emerging backbone and metropolitan technologies such as Metro Ethernet.

  • durga ch

    @durga-TpX3gO • Feb 8, 2010

    Better wireless coverage?

  • Saandeep Sreerambatla

    @saandeep-sreerambatla-hWHU1M • Feb 8, 2010

    1. Wireless coverage
    2. Speed
    3. Usage of multiple devices simultaneously.
    4. Protection.

  • ms_cs

    @ms-cs-Ab8svl • Feb 9, 2010

    better dns services,

  • sookie

    @sookie-T06sFW • Feb 9, 2010

    Hey everyone, Superb information ! Thanks a lot for the inputs. ๐Ÿ˜

    durgaBetter wireless coverage?

    This is my top priority, do you have any more information/links to share about it?

  • durga ch

    @durga-TpX3gO • Feb 9, 2010

    yes.. I can give you an example:I previosuly had a wimax connection and it was just line of sight :rolling eyes: I had to move my mobile modem every now and then after I recived an update mail or a mail stating like that my modem is not in optimum poisition. when I switched to HSPDA/3G provider ( no line of sight) I dotn get good speed I was commited 8Mbps where as I get .1Mbps.
    Though theoritically we have cell , we do have signal holes where we dont really get a signal may be some place betwwen buildings( I dont know how this can be fixed) or place covered with trees and other obstrucles.
    I feel we rather should have a mobile transmitter in such areas, which can continuously detect any weak signal , repeat it amplified (-noise) and transmit.

  • ratmo

    @ratmo-SkTPU9 • Jun 8, 2011

    To get the internet connection details , just visit this site #-Link-Snipped-#
    It provides the best results for the details about to Search and find ip address's,domain name host's who is information including city,country, global latitude & longitude coordinates and also give internet speed accurately...........