Require Information regarding Internet Connections

Hi All,

I am going to start a project on my own regarding Internet Connection. Now please don't ask what it is all about. *Confidential* :sshhh: This post is all about gathering all information starting from 0 to infinity regarding this topic.

If anyone has any kind of inputs regarding Internet Connections and its future aspects or any specific requirements and drawbacks that current Internet connection lack then I will be glad if can get some inputs from Internet freaking guys.

ANY kind of input in this regard is appreciated.

Thanks a lot for causing a trouble for you all ! 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The only trouble I face is varying speeds! If you can come up with a solution for it, I'll be the happiest person.
  • sookie
    sookie
    The_Big_K
    The only trouble I face is varying speeds! If you can come up with a solution for it, I'll be the happiest person.
    Thanks The_Big_K & all CEans for providing information !

The_Big_K : Your point is worth of noting down.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    This is going to be one long thread 😛

You can try checking about the transformation process from IPv4 to IPv6, as well as emerging backbone and metropolitan technologies such as Metro Ethernet.
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Better wireless coverage?
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    1. Wireless coverage
    2. Speed
    3. Usage of multiple devices simultaneously.
    4. Protection.
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    better dns services,
  • sookie
    sookie
    Hey everyone, Superb information ! Thanks a lot for the inputs. 😁

durga
    Better wireless coverage?
    This is my top priority, do you have any more information/links to share about it?
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    yes.. I can give you an example:I previosuly had a wimax connection and it was just line of sight :rolling eyes: I had to move my mobile modem every now and then after I recived an update mail or a mail stating like that my modem is not in optimum poisition. when I switched to HSPDA/3G provider ( no line of sight) I dotn get good speed I was commited 8Mbps where as I get .1Mbps.
    Though theoritically we have cell , we do have signal holes where we dont really get a signal may be some place betwwen buildings( I dont know how this can be fixed) or place covered with trees and other obstrucles.
    I feel we rather should have a mobile transmitter in such areas, which can continuously detect any weak signal , repeat it amplified (-noise) and transmit.
  • ratmo
    ratmo
    To get the internet connection details , just visit this site #-Link-Snipped-#
    It provides the best results for the details about to Search and find ip address's,domain name host's who is information including city,country, global latitude & longitude coordinates and also give internet speed accurately...........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello, did anyone know how to record sound and playback using ISD2560 in PIC18F4620 ? Can you help me to write a code in language C to program PIC18F4620. can...
hi.. i'm working on a project making autonomous cars.. can anyone help me providing the matlab codes to prepare it please.. expecting positive posts..
Can anyone explain me in brief about voice xml?
Hi guys.. Is it possible to play songs in the HTML documents? In the sense when we open a web page, the song which is written in the code has...
Friends, it would be really nice if all of you could share your campus interview experiences with the rest of us. How was the overall experience, what questions were asked...