Fresh Engineering graduates Required In HCL Technologies.

Hi Friends!!! i want to share one opportunity with all of you.Actually i am working with HCL Technologies Noida as Lead Engineer. And they are having requirements of Fresh Engineers And MCA. For All Branches Like CS,IT,EE,ET except ME. 2008 & 2009 Batch pass outs are only allowed. Starting salary will be 18000/- P.M. After that will get a package of approx 2.75 P.A.

So if anybody interested in then then can give me your mail id so that i will forward a link to that id there you need to fill your details.

After filling the online form they will shortlist on the basis of requirement
The first round will be CBT. After clearing test there will be Personal Interview.

Please do it as early as possible so that i will forward the link.

Feel free to ask any of your doubt.

Note: I have permission from administrator to start the thread in this regard.

Replies

• rocky9rules
    rocky9rules
    Re: Freshe Engineers Required In HCL Technologies.

HI
    DEAR FRIEND

THIS IS LAVAKUSH, IAM PERSUING MY ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC ENGG FROM CHIRALA ENGINEERING COLLEGE, CHIRALA.
    BY SEEING UR MAIL,IM VERY MUCH INTERSTED IN OUR COMPANY, BUT THERE IS A PROBLEM THAT I COMPLETING MY BTECH IN 2010. MY MAIL ID IS
    i hope i will get ur link..
    if not then atleast if u find any thing to be recrutment.😁 then send to me plzzzzzz
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    Hi ITCHAP,

nice!! , but instead of posting e-mail ID here, may they could PM you??
  • itchap
    itchap
    durga
    Hi ITCHAP,

nice!! , but instead of posting e-mail ID here, may they could PM you??
    Yup I think this will be better. Guys Please give your mail id as PM as soon as possible.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Can you post that link to apply here??
  • itchap
    itchap
    English-Scared
    Can you post that link to apply here??

No i cannot post it here. But if you want than give me your details. If you will be eligible than surely you will get the link.
  • n090985
    n090985
    i am rahul sharma doing b.tech and i am in final year.id- #-Link-Snipped-#
  • karthikintel
    karthikintel
    Guys,

Register at #-Link-Snipped-# for HCL.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • charu_singh3384
    charu_singh3384
    can you please tell me about CBT test taken by HCL.What kind of questions are being asked.Is it only about Toefl i.e english or aptitude and reasoning also.please reply
  • Cherry Khurana
    Cherry Khurana
    Could you please tell me what type of questions are there in CBT test for HCL technologies & when they declare the result of CBT.I am having CBT test on coming saturday.Please mail me on #-Link-Snipped-#
  • adlin
    adlin
    can you please send the details and link to #-Link-Snipped-#.
    please..
    thanks in advance 😀
  • adlin
    adlin
    hi..
    i have written hcl aps on 12th sep,2010.
    i am waiting for the result.
    can you please help me out like when ll they announce the result?
    please guide me..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, I am going to start a project on my own regarding Internet Connection. Now please don't ask what it is all about. *Confidential* :sshhh: This post is all...
Hello, did anyone know how to record sound and playback using ISD2560 in PIC18F4620 ? Can you help me to write a code in language C to program PIC18F4620. can...
hi.. i'm working on a project making autonomous cars.. can anyone help me providing the matlab codes to prepare it please.. expecting positive posts..
Can anyone explain me in brief about voice xml?
Hi guys.. Is it possible to play songs in the HTML documents? In the sense when we open a web page, the song which is written in the code has...