fields in computer science fr MS

hello people.
this is my first post at CE, i dont know if this topic has been discussed earlier. in case it has been, please post me the link of that thread.

i am in 3rd yr btech, and want to pursue my MS in computer science. i am still not much clear about my specific area of interest in compuetr science. still i am inclined towards Artificial intelligence. now this further has subfields.

i am interested in area of computer science which involves programming, algorithm, bit of hardware, mathematics and analysis of real world problems.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Friends!!! i want to share one opportunity with all of you.Actually i am working with HCL Technologies Noida as Lead Engineer. And they are having requirements of Fresh Engineers...
Hi All, I am going to start a project on my own regarding Internet Connection. Now please don't ask what it is all about. *Confidential* :sshhh: This post is all...
Hello, did anyone know how to record sound and playback using ISD2560 in PIC18F4620 ? Can you help me to write a code in language C to program PIC18F4620. can...
hi.. i'm working on a project making autonomous cars.. can anyone help me providing the matlab codes to prepare it please.. expecting positive posts..
Can anyone explain me in brief about voice xml?