Techfest 2011 workshop on Vertical Habitat

Dear Friend,

Techfest, The annual science and technology festival of IIT Bombay is conducting a workshop on Vertical Habitat which

Workshop centres -
IIT Bombay, Mumbai Priyadarshani College, Nagpur
23rd-24th October, 2010 30th-31st October, 2010

Workshop fees -
Rs 1000 per head.

For more details, please visit -
#-Link-Snipped-#

Registrations are also open for Architech which includes

Architech -
City Drive: Design a traffic system to control the flow of vehicles.
Vertical Habitat: Design a habitat to address the need of the hour.

A unique opportunity to meet your dream architect William Baker, Chief Designer, Burj Khalifa who would be the judge of Vertical Habitat.

Prizes worth INR 50,000 to be won.

For more information, please visit -
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Awesome! I personally look forward to a video of Dr. Baker @ TechFest. Dr. Baker was featured on CE Small Talk! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am looking for the AI Project for my Academic Project Submission. I request if anyone can help me on the same, would be really great. Also, if someone...
hello to all. i am interested to give the forth coming gate exam in electronics. could any one please help me out with some books for question practice and some...
it will be my first project. plz help me to give a simple one and some ideas how to do that...
This is the highest number of vulnerabilities fixed in one Patch Tuesday release; the previous record was 34 holes fixed in August. In its Patch release next week, it will...
eLegs is an exoskeleton for wheel*chair users. It powers you up to get you standing and walking. The battery-powered, rechargeable system includes a backpack-mounted controller, robotic legs with motorized hips...