TCS, Infosys and Wipro in race for IRDA Project

IRDA i.e. Insurance Regulatory & Development Authority in India has shortlisted Indian IT giants, including Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Infosys and Wipro, for financial bidding to implement its enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.

Besides two other firms Mahindra Satyam and Deloitte have also been selected for the financial bidding, which is the third phase of the ERP technical tendering process.

PS: ERP is an integrated software, which will cover and customise Irda's various activities including human resource management, accounting, payroll administration, data bases, and other tools and accessories.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I was discussing with a Senior in College (2 weeks back) about her new project ideas, when we talked about something that would be useful to search small items like...
Hello CEans, It has been suggested multiple times that we should have a drop-down list of engineering trades for selection during the registration. I think it's a very good suggestion....
This idea might be very effective in Indian context where it's easier for old people to get lost or forget their way to home. What I propose is, a small...
Hello everyone! i am aami,.. I am new to the forum. welcome to all here.,,, I know that forums are a good place to learn and interact with other people...
Is there any way to back up the data after logical crashing of HDD..