View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12793 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Apr 1, 2012

Tata Technologies, TCS Fresher Salaries Increased By Rs. 1 Lakh?

I've been hearing the rumors that Tata group companies, Tata Technologies and Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) have a surprise for the candidates recruited in the 2011-2012 campus recruitment season. The rumor says that the candidates salary packages have been increased by Rs. 1 lakh. Can someone confirm whether this is a rumor or a fact? More details, please? 😁
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare • Apr 1, 2012
Ahoy. I heard this too. Don't know if it is just a rumor. Tata Tech people might be able to shed some light.
Oyi! 😨 I got to hear nothing of this sort! Will have to confirm from the T&P Cell. But if this is the case, then 😁!
ISHAN TOPRE
ISHAN TOPRE • Apr 2, 2012
Patty San Gambatte Kudasai Ne! πŸŽ‰
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Apr 2, 2012
No confirmations yet. Does anyone know whether this is true?
Rumor I guess, no one's confirming. While the freshers from RECs shall get an increment of 1 lac, the freshers from IITs got an increment of 2 lacs, taking it to an annual salary of 8 lacs.πŸ‘
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Apr 2, 2012
Thanks! What about those who've been recruited from the government and private engineering colleges?
Yes. Everyone except the IITians have received a raise of "nearly" 1 lac. The exact amount shall be disclosed at the date of joining(2nd July or 8th October, depending on the institution.) Even the T&P Officer is mum about these developments, but the Facebook page of TATA recruited freshers is abuzz regarding the same.
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare • Apr 3, 2012
This is really good boost for the freshers. I wonder what triggered the sudden upward change? I have never heard someone getting a hike even before joining. πŸ˜›
Aditi88
Aditi88 • Apr 17, 2012
Does everyone include 2012 postgreduate freshers of tata technologies also...? Computer engg branch...
Ankita Katdare
Ankita Katdare • Apr 17, 2012
Aditi88 We are not sure. Did you hear about this news from some authenticate source?
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Apr 17, 2012
...and now compare that news with Infosys freezing on annual increments this year for all its employees. Is the IT market so unstable?
Aditi88
Aditi88 • Apr 17, 2012
I read it here...so thought of asking...coz if its true then 😁
aarthivg
aarthivg • Apr 17, 2012
The_Big_K
...and Infosys freezing on annual increments this year for all its employees.
Is this true?
Kaustubh Katdare
aarthivg
Is this true?
Yeah, if you believe Times Of India news. They always publish confusing, contradicting articles on their site.
aarthivg
aarthivg • Apr 17, 2012
The_Big_K
Yeah, if you believe Times Of India news. They always publish confusing, contradicting articles on their site.
My brother works over there. He haven't said anything regarding thisπŸ˜•
Kaustubh Katdare
aarthivg
My brother works over there. He haven't said anything regarding thisπŸ˜•
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...es-salary-increments/articleshow/12660476.cms , published on April 14.
Harmesh_Kumar
Harmesh_Kumar • Jun 30, 2012
hey hi Punch_a_tantra---- yar please tell me who said this to you,, is it really confirmed news???/ who r u? please tell me
Sagar07
Sagar07 • Jun 30, 2012
the news regarding to infosys might be correct.. because it comes to our campus every year and recruits around 50-100 people each year. but this year it is not coming to our campus.....
Harmesh_Kumar
Harmesh_Kumar • Jul 4, 2012
it is a fake news... please guyz don't believe over such news... I posted before here on same page, my comment was deleted by admin of the page...... please do not spread such rumours

Share this content on your social channels -