Tata Nano 800 CC "Coming Soon"

Tata Motors is gearing up to launch the 800 CC version of the popular Nano car. Of course the new variant will cost more than the current nano with 624cc version. The industry experts expect the price of the new nano to be about INR. 250,000 but official details are yet to be obtained.

What say you?

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    TATA nano is the worst car I have ever seen. It is worst than Avanti. It is complete disillusionment of customers.
    The general expression I have seen on people's face is that- I can give you more money but deliver me the right kind of product.
    Perhaps Mr. TATA has to catch up the psychology of Indian buyer. To me "NANO" is nothing but like a goofed up final year project.
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Perhaps Mr. TATA has to catch up the psychology of Indian buyer. To me "NANO" is nothing but like a goofed up final year project.
    i like this sentence..!!!!
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Hi Guys here one hot news that Tata Motors has hiked prices of all its products in response to the hike in the excise duty brought down in the Union Budget 2012-13. The increase in the prices for all passenger vehicles will be up to Rs. 35,000 including the Tata Nano. Tata Motors will also be increasing the prices of its entire range of commercial vehicles.
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    Guys here is one update that Tata Motors has hiked prices of all its products in response to the hike in the excise duty brought down in the Union Budget 2012-13. The increase in the prices for all passenger vehicles will be up to Rs. 35,000 including the Tata Nano. Tata Motors will also be increasing the prices of its entire range of commercial vehicles.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Issue
    TATA nano is the worst car I have ever seen. It is worst than Avanti. It is complete disillusionment of customers.
    The general expression I have seen on people's face is that- I can give you more money but deliver me the right kind of product.
    tata should stop nano completely and concentrate on improving indica
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    unl
    The_Big_K
    Tata Motors is gearing up to launch the 800 CC version of the popular Nano car. Of course the new variant will cost more than the current nano with 624cc version. The industry experts expect the price of the new nano to be about INR. 250,000 but official details are yet to be obtained.

What say you?

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#
    unless tata does not improve the safety of the vehicle, i think there is no point in improving the engine
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    zaveri
    unl

unless tata does not improve the safety of the vehicle, i think there is no point in improving the engine
    TATA promptly took notice of lacuna in safety. Now the cars are safe. At least there is no reported incident.
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    zaveri
    unl

zaveri Tata had added some new features to its Tata Nano and Tata Motors had increased the prices of its cars upto Rs35,000 including Tata Nano.
  • Sughosh Deshmukh
    Sughosh Deshmukh
    if price of nano shoots up then why go for it instead there r few better options available........
    nano was in market just coz of its low price.........
    else it has nothing.....
  • vikaskumar11233
    vikaskumar11233
    The Tata Nano's price will shoot up surely.The present Nano top model price matches with the Maruti 800 base price.
    In small car segment nano has not created that sensation which was expected from it.

But Maruti India is going to create that sensation by it's new car Ertiga.Maruti Suzuki is India's largest car maker company and this company provides many car which are known for low maintenance and high performance.Maruti continues it's tradition by launching new MPV New Maruti Ertiga 2023 Price, Images, Reviews, Colours & Top Model,Which is fabulous in style, has impressive mileage and amazing power.Everyone will love it.
    Maruti Ertiga was recently unveiled by Maruti Suzuki India at the 11th Auto Expo and now this largest carmaker of the country is all geared up for the launch on 12th April 2012 in New Delhi. Ertiga is expected to fall in the price bracket of Rs. 7- Rs 9 lakh and is said to be competing neck-to-neck with the segment best selling cars Toyota Innova and Mahindra Xylo.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Costas Engineering Trade: Civil Engineer Location: Greece Occupation: Self-Employed Work Experience: As a Project Manager at various Military Structures and as a Civil Engineer. Hobbies & Interests: Design, Music,...
Japanese civil & structural engineers surely have something amazing to show to the world. The newly constructed Tokyo Sky tree is the world's highest tower that stands 2080 feet tall...
Using five zeroes, and all known mathematical functions, make a total of 120. Let's see who does it first! ๐Ÿ‘
nowadays i feel my college days as very boring. just full of theories and the same topics. i hate the classes. exams are the next thing that is disturbing. ok...
i was pretty intersted in electronics.....i persuing final year of electronics engg...... hw can this website will help....to me...plese give the info...