boring college hours

nowadays i feel my college days as very boring. just full of theories and the same topics. i hate the classes. exams are the next thing that is disturbing. ok let me share my boring experiences here

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    What happened suddenly? You just joined college and you feel bored... One motivating thing for me, personally is the exams, because, we will be eager to know our results and we would have a kind of competition between our friends and yeah, it would be awesome!!! πŸ˜€
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    no i am a 3rd tear student. and now i felt it very bored. just due the overload of subjects.
    i cannot afford it fully. dont know about the results.
    It happens... You are in the mid of your college days... Just enjoy well... I too had the same experience and it happens with everyone. Just cheer up and move on! πŸ˜€
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    How can you get bored? Is it too easy for you? Or don't you like what you are studying.
    If you are learning it should never be boring.
    If the workload is too high then take it as a challenge.
    Try taking a break or try studying with a friend.
    You MUST try to remain positive. It's not easy.
    I rememeber studying law in my Masters Year. I hated it at first but i accepted the fact that i had to do it and get a good grade cuz my GPA was not what i wanted it to be.
    Turns out i ended up learning alot from it and i enjoyed it. I bare passed my midterm but by the time finals came around i was able to nail it.
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    thanks...
    exams are haunting me .
    then i will try to get back to the enjoyment.
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    for the first time in the last 2 months yesterday i felt very happy.
    we celebrated HOLI in our class.
    we were all painted with coloures.
    and i think the boring days are over.
    😁😍
    everyone was happy yesterday.
    it was such a nice experience.
    Awesome!!! πŸ˜€
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    today our suspension is over. and our batch will be the first batch to be suspended for 3 days for celebrating the holi...............
    ~on*kiyu
    today our suspension is over. and our batch will be the first batch to be suspended for 3 days for celebrating the holi...............
    Wow!!! Nice to hear... 😁
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    we enjoyed the suspension more than the holi.
    enjoyed 2days and the weekend. but missed one day due to some reasons.
    and i felt that weekend as a memorable one.
    i have no words to express how we have enjoyed it.
    such a funny and pleasure time in the 3 years of study..................................
  • aravindharaj
    aravindharaj
    When you completing your 4 years you will really miss your friends and college life friend. . Try to enjoy all the moments of your college life πŸ˜€
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    and we are planning more things to celebrate.
    dont know how much it will work but we have hope in our works.
    when they come into screen i will tell it.
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    Having fun is good but don't forget your priorities. It is easy to get carried away with friends. You must say 'NO' sometimes.
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    you are correct but this age is to engoy with friends.
    its our duty to be oursellf
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    ~on*kiyu
    you are correct but this age is to engoy with friends.
    its our duty to be oursellf
    Sadly i made that mistake, by God's grace I still did well for myself, you have the rest of your life to enjoy yourself, not just now. I speak to you from experience. If you can enjoy life and still keep good grades then by all means do it. What you must do is monitor your grades. The minute they drop you have to make some drastic changes. So yes enjoy it, you must, but strike that oh so important balance.
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    i dont meant to hurt you
    we have just planned to visit some orphanages and old age homes.
    we have not planned to waist our time.
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    another part of the course is over the result of 5th semester announced.
    as expected i got my results.
    very poor perfomance.
    only 60%........
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    i love my lab classes more than boring theory classes. even though we don't get the output correctly i like it more. we share more talks during this time. we know we must have the output but we are not tensed about it. i dont know whats the reason .
    there we got the freedom to talk freely. how to say it. i like it.
  • ~on*kiyu
    ~on*kiyu
    can any one help me to find the answers for the 2,3,4 questions on the file???
    ~on*kiyu
    can any one help me to find the answers for the 2,3,4 questions on the file???
    Why don't you post in the electronics forum, rather than here?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i was pretty intersted in electronics.....i persuing final year of electronics engg...... hw can this website will help....to me...plese give the info...
New PLZZ see this. Mind blowing. THere is also a moto-X version of these​
Check this out guys!!! πŸ˜€ Saw this recently and it is awesome!!! πŸ˜€
Here is blow molding process explained. Check this out. (I was a BAD writer at that time. Concentrate on meaning rather than grammar β˜•) https://www.crazyengineers.com/blow-molding-process-explained/
Here is plastic injection process explained. There was a guy called Soni, owner of OfficeMate brand. He had started from a blow molding and injection molding industry. Check this out....