Who is who: Greek Civil Engineer

Name: Costas

Engineering Trade: Civil Engineer

Work Experience: As a Project Manager at various Military Structures and as a Civil Engineer.

Hobbies & Interests: Design, Music, Drawing, Soccer, Travel

Aim in life: Enjoy life.

I joined CrazyEngineers because: To improve my knowledge and to share my passion about engineering with other and why not to cotribute to the site. Hoping to be a member of this group sharing infos while having fun at the same time.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Greek Engineer
    Name: Costas

Engineering Trade: Civil Engineer

Work Experience: As a Project Manager at various Military Structures and as a Civil Engineer.

Hobbies & Interests: Design, Music, Drawing, Soccer, Travel

Aim in life: Enjoy life.

I joined CrazyEngineers because: To improve my knowledge and to share my passion about engineering with other and why not to cotribute to the site. Hoping to be a member of this group sharing infos while having fun at the same time.
    Good to have you here, Greek.

Expecting a lot of threads from you in these sections -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome, #-Link-Snipped-#! We hope you will enjoy CE. How did you discover this website? πŸ˜€
  • Greek Engineer
    Greek Engineer
    The_Big_K
    Welcome, #-Link-Snipped-#! We hope you will enjoy CE. How did you discover this website? πŸ˜€
    i was looking for engineering forums in google. πŸ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    😁 Welcome to CE, Costas!

Nice intro buddy! πŸ˜€
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Welcome to CE Costas !!!πŸ˜€
  • Dai
    Dai
    Hello,I'm anewmember. Glad to see you
    #-Link-Snipped-#-#-Link-Snipped-#-#-Link-Snipped-#
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE, please introduce yourself in new thread πŸ˜€
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    Hey Costas welcome to CE!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Hope to see you active around here 😎
    Please share your knowledge with us in the civil engineering section and in the links that AKD has mentioned πŸ˜€
  • Mr.Don
    Mr.Don
    Welcome Mr. Costas - I liked your aim. Hope this place will share a part in your enjoyment. Happy CE-ing.
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Welcome to CE #-Link-Snipped-#!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Japanese civil & structural engineers surely have something amazing to show to the world. The newly constructed Tokyo Sky tree is the world's highest tower that stands 2080 feet tall...
Using five zeroes, and all known mathematical functions, make a total of 120. Let's see who does it first! πŸ‘
nowadays i feel my college days as very boring. just full of theories and the same topics. i hate the classes. exams are the next thing that is disturbing. ok...
i was pretty intersted in electronics.....i persuing final year of electronics engg...... hw can this website will help....to me...plese give the info...
New PLZZ see this. Mind blowing. THere is also a moto-X version of these​